DIY FROZEN BANANA POPS
- Chocolate chips
- Coconut shavings
- Parchment paper
- Baking sheets
- Popsicle sticks
How to make them:
- Peel and cut your bananas in half
- Layout baking sheets and cover with parchment paper.
- Chop up your chocolate chips to make little shavings
- Place your toppings in bowls on the table
- Poke your popsicle sticks into the bottom of your bananas
- Coat your bananas with a thick layer of yogurt
- Let your child coat the bananas with rubber spatulas and spoons
- Lay a banana on a plate and let your child cover it with toppings turning it as they go. Try all the toppings on one banana. Let your child go wild.
- Freeze for a couple of hours. These are best the same day since the bananas will brown.
This was a fun frozen treat!