This is a fast and fun way to style out your doll house and create a little art in the process.
Wooden oval – Michael’s craft
Paint brushes – small, even a b-day candle to make little dot patterns with paint
Small acrylic paints – gold, pink, white, orange
dandelion stamp – or any stamp that inspires!
- Take your stamp and paint on a layer of paint keeping it on the pattern only.
- Stamp the saturated stamp on the wooden oval firmly.
- Let it dry.
- Take 4 colors with 4 different brushes and make brush strokes of grass along the whole bottom of the oval. Start with one color, brush another layer of a different color over it, leaving the other color visible still. And add the gold color last.
- Take all three colors and dab the dandelions with it in a more dot-like pattern. Until it looks realistic. Don’t cover up your colors, make sure they all shine.
- Let dry and hot glue to your wall paper if you’re sure you’re happy with it.